LandVision™ Builder Developer Edition: Property Owner Map, Zoning Map
Maximize your market potential and discover more profitable development sites faster with LandVision Builder Developer Edition. Our comprehensive land prospecting application empowers residential home builders, land developers, and multifamily firms to identify and qualify land and asset acquisition opportunities through intelligent parcel analysis, competitive market evaluation, access to a property owner map and zoning map.
Watch our LandVision video and see how you can capitalize on land & asset acquisition:
With LandVision™, you can:
- Find properties and uncover off-market opportunities using powerful search options such as zoning, aggregate acreage and lot count
- Analyze property attributes by measuring property boundaries, viewing properties in Google Earth, and accessing full property details, including Site Profile Reports, property owner map, and tax maps
- Find detailed ownership information including additional properties under the same owner
- Conduct competitive market analysis, reviewing all land transactions by buyers and sellers as well as analyzing new, resale and foreclosed properties
- Monitor market updates for potential opportunities with Market Alerts
- Customize with GIS data layers, including zoning map, demographics, school districts and ratings, flood zones, wetlands, transit lines, active building sites, and more
LandVision is cloud-based and highly flexible, enabling you to tailor your complete solution. There are no maintenance hassles or hidden costs, so you can begin right away and start finding and capitalizing on land acquisition properties ahead of the competition. In addition, LandVision can be accessed on your desktop, laptop or mobile device, so whether you are in your office or on the go—you are just one click away from the information you need (including a property owner map and zoning map) to find your next opportunity.
“Our land-acquisition team’s performance has dramatically increased with the insight and early-determination knowledge ascertained by LandVision.”
VP of Land Acquisition & Forward Planning at Beazer Homes