Digital Map Products is looking for a Solutions Architect to add to our growing professional services organization to help our clients implement, extend, and recognize maximum value from our solutions. Keeping and delighting customers is core to our mission here at DMP. We are building a best-in-class professional services team to ensure our products are highly integrated into key workflows in our customers’ organizations. This position will be a key resource on this high impact team.
As a Solutions Architect, you are a trusted, hands-on advisor to our enterprise customers and prospects as you lead them through the scoping, design and execution of their custom DMP implementations. You will intersect both technical and functional requirements and use cases with our technology to craft scalable and sustainable work-flow driven solutions. People describe you as a relentlessly curious and pioneering team player who is energized by thinking outside the box; you find answers to questions and solutions to problems.
What you will do:
• Coordinate and lead the design and architecture of data integrations and custom implementations of DMP’s solutions and provide guidance and support during project execution.
• Spearhead the discovery process to understand and intersect customers’ existing business processes, needs, and systems and infrastructure with DMP technology to craft scalable and sustainable solutions.
• Conduct and lead business and technical design workshops with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Serve as technical lead in the creation of Professional Services proposals (SOW and project scope) and assist with the creation of pre-sales services collateral, including presentations.
• Produce clear and comprehensive use cases, design documentation, and support materials to guide both internal and external resources in understanding, completing and maintaining custom solutions.
• Conduct technical feasibility on proposed solutions and identify project technical risks and propose potential mediation strategies.
• Provide subject matter expertise to clients on best practices for achieving efficient deployments and maximizing the ROI on custom implementations.
• Work on a variety of projects, sometimes simultaneously and assist with the delivery of custom solutions, as required.
• Act as liaison between customers and internal teams such as sales, systems engineering, product management, development, and customer support/success to assess project feasibility, solve technical problems and propose new feature development.
Who you are:
• Have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical discipline
• 5+ years of experience architecting, developing, configuring, or implementing technology solutions
• Strong technical skills that cover the following areas:
o Web design
o Working with REST and SOAP APIs
o Relational databases, including writing SQL queries and data integration processes
o Data Analytics and third-party reporting tools, e.g. Power BI, Tableau, JasperSoft
• Strong communicator (verbal, written and presentation) with an enthusiastic presence and excellent listening skills
• Strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude
• Outstanding problem solver and critical thinker with the ability to quickly understand and explain complicated concepts and a dedication to detail
• Understanding of agile software development and associated processes, SaaS architecture, technologies and deployment models
• Expert multi-tasker and adept at working with cross functional teams and managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Knowledge of GIS and location technologies, and/or real estate and local government industries a plus
• Able to travel, both domestically and internationally at least 20% of the time
To Apply to this Position:
Please email your resume and cover letter to <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=a18VXEJeBGpyNUxMYXNQVU5DZWlGQg-3D-3D_777> for consideration.
NOTE: To all recruitment agencies: Digital Map Products does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to DMP employees or any other company location. DMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
More About Digital Map Products
We hire and reward passionate people who’ve been instrumental to our success. Our profitable and double-digit compound annual growth over nearly the past two decades is a direct result of our talented team and our loyal customers.
As a place to work in Orange County, we take great pride in the family environment enjoyed by our employees. We have a new, tech-friendly corporate headquarters (over 22,000 square feet) just off the 73 freeway and on the edge of the campus at UC Irvine, you will love working here! With employee appreciation lunches, the constant presence of healthy snacks and a variety of flexible work options, Digital Map Products offers a great environment.
Our Company Values
Innovation: We provide unmistakable, tangible value each time we update or launch new solutions.
Solutions Focused: We provide easy-to-use technology and data solutions to speed customer decision-making.
Customer Success: We engage early and often to understand the needs and priorities of our customers.
Work-Life Balance: We provide a healthy workplace for our employees and support a true sense of time off.