Digital Map Products is seeking an entrepreneurial and technically-savvy Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing sales organization. Experience selling SaaS business-to-business solutions, the ability to leverage technology during a sales cycle, and communicate value-based product positioning to business and technical users is a must.
As part of the Inside Sales team reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for prospecting for new leads, qualifying warm leads and advancing both through to closure. You will need to create opportunities, move opportunities through the sales pipeline, and be an overall product specialist for prospects.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including base salary plus commission, as well as a great opportunity for career growth!
What you will do:
- Research key accounts, identify key target personas, understand their needs and requirements to generate traction.
- Maintain and update the database for all assigned leads.
- Prospect for new business by engaging assigned leads within the database (e.g. phone, email).
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls, emails, online research, and networking.
- Engage & convert newly assigned marketing qualified leads.
- Perform effective online demos.
- Drive pipeline conversion (e.g. sales qualified leads to opportunities) to close new business.
- Achieve sales funnel KPI targets.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant inside sales experience preferably with SaaS or technology solutions.
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in support of the team’s objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, team collaboration, communication, and listening skills.
- Receptive to feedback and willing to learn and apply best practices.
- Build strong relationships within the sales team and with other colleagues.
- Experience using Salesforce.com as a source of truth including lead management, opportunity conversion and the creation/upkeep of detailed contact and activity records.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Possess a proven track record of success working independently.
To Apply for this Position:
Send an email to <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=agU6fEMEK0pzb2NsYCl-2FdU8ZZDNpYg-3D-3D_777>. Please include your resume and cover letter.
NOTE: To all recruitment agencies: Digital Map Products does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to DMP employees or any other company location. DMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
More About Digital Map Products
We hire and reward passionate people who’ve been instrumental to our success. Our profitable and double-digit compound annual growth over nearly the past two decades is a direct result of our talented team and our loyal customers.
As a place to work in Orange County, we take great pride in the family environment enjoyed by our employees. We have a new, tech-friendly corporate headquarters (over 22,000 square feet) just off the 73 freeway and on the edge of the campus at UC Irvine, you will love working here! With employee appreciation lunches, the constant presence of healthy snacks and a variety of flexible work options, Digital Map Products offers a great environment.
Our Company Values
Innovation: We provide unmistakable, tangible value each time we update or launch new solutions.
Solutions Focused: We provide easy-to-use technology and data solutions to speed customer decision-making.
Customer Success: We engage early and often to understand the needs and priorities of our customers.
Work-Life Balance: We provide a healthy workplace for our employees and support a true sense of time off.