Digital Map Products is seeking an experienced professional services leader to build, grow and develop our professional services team and overall strategy. Ensuring our customers are happy and achieving maximum value using our solutions is a critical component to our growth and success. Leveraging the extensibility of our solution set through deeper integration and aggregation of data, systems & services is a critical part of our ongoing growth strategy. As such, we are looking to build a best-in-class professional services team to augment & support the goal of building location technology seamlessly into every day workflows, transforming the current location technology market by making complex solutions more accessible and easier to use.
As the leader of professional services, you will put your mark on the organization by helping to develop the professional services strategy, build and develop the team, and provide day-to-day leadership resulting in the successful implementation and extension of Digital Map Products’ solutions. You will harness your entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen, technical know-how and customer savvy to develop the people, systems, and processes for ensuring project success and lifelong customer satisfaction. Most critical to your success in this high impact role is your inquisitive yet structured mind. You ask the right questions and are a master at picking up on subtle details to match customer needs with successful outcomes. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will regularly engage & interact with the executive management team and all functions within the company.
What you will:
• Manage both the strategic and day-to-day aspects of the Professional Services team, including services offerings, forecasting, utilization, resource management, project status tracking and risk management.
• Hire, mentor and manage a team of Professional Services technical consultants, project managers, and solutions architects.
• Interact with customers to evaluate existing systems & workflow needs, document scope, develop & negotiate pricing, and ensure timely delivery and success of implementation projects
• Partner with Sales early in the sales cycle to drive attachment of Professional Services offerings to large and small deals.
• Partner with systems engineers, product management & the development team to ensure professional services engagement features & functionality are cycled into the product & development cycle for future inclusion in our underlying solutions.
• Serve as the primary escalation point for implementation projects, manage red accounts, and work closely with Product and Engineering Teams to resolve product related implementation issues.
• Develop a repeatable and scalable approach to implementing services that drive adoption, renewal and expansion.
• Develop new services offerings, implementation methodologies, and processes to maximize the extensibility of existing & new solutions sets, continuously reviewing and refining service offerings.
• Provide regular feedback to executive management on product and services strategy based on interactions with customers.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in Professional Services best practices.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, MBA or MS highly desired
• 10+ years of experience in business or technology consulting, customer success, services implementation and management
• Minimum of 5 years in services leadership roles with proven success scaling and growing a professional services team
• Experienced change agent with ability to drive process improvement within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Possess an executive presence and exude confidence in communicating with technical, business and C-level stakeholders, while also being approachable to peers and junior team members
• Outstanding problem solver and critical thinker with the ability to quickly understand and explain complicated concepts and a superior dedication to detail
• Understanding of agile software development and associated processes, SaaS architecture, technologies and deployment models
• Successful track record managing technically complex, cross organizational, multi-stakeholder projects
• Knowledge of GIS and location technologies, and/or real estate or government industries a plus
• Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally as needed
To Apply to this Position:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
NOTE: To all recruitment agencies: Digital Map Products does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to DMP employees or any other company location. DMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
More About Digital Map Products
We hire and reward passionate people who’ve been instrumental to our success. Our profitable and double-digit compound annual growth over nearly the past two decades is a direct result of our talented team and our loyal customers.
As a place to work in Orange County, we take great pride in the family environment enjoyed by our employees. We have a new, tech-friendly corporate headquarters (over 22,000 square feet) just off the 73 freeway and on the edge of the campus at UC Irvine, you will love working here! With employee appreciation lunches, the constant presence of healthy snacks and a variety of flexible work options, Digital Map Products offers a great environment.
Our Company Values
Innovation: We provide unmistakable, tangible value each time we update or launch new solutions.
Solutions Focused: We provide easy-to-use technology and data solutions to speed customer decision-making.
Customer Success: We engage early and often to understand the needs and priorities of our customers.
Work-Life Balance: We provide a healthy workplace for our employees and support a true sense of time off.