Digital Map Products is a leading provider of location technology and data covering all of North America. For more than 18 years, we’ve been on a mission to dramatically increase access to accurate parcel and property data for use by businesses and government agencies. Our data and technology solutions support the decisions of 350,000 users in over 1,000 organizations.
Traditionally, location technology and data have been expensive to acquire, very complex to use and difficult to implement. We solved this problem by embedding our location technology and data into day-to-day work processes.
Digital Map Products is seeking an entrepreneurial and technically-savvy Account Executive to join our Business Solutions team. Account Executives are responsible for driving new business revenue and account growth from prospecting to close of sale. This position is responsible for new business sales of DMP business solutions and technology. The position is in Irvine, CA. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including base salary plus commission.
Experience selling business solutions and some experience in B2B technology software space is a must. The Business Solutions Account Executive must be able to articulate technology and value-based product positioning to business and technical users. Additionally, the ideal candidate has some understanding of how location enhances business intelligence and big data. Most importantly, we care more about your selling skills and attitude than your technical background. We will train you on the products, but we expect you to have what it takes to be a top rated sales executive.
- Tenacious at opening doors and setting appointments
- Success in Solution Selling
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Ability to present complex products in a simple and compelling way
- Ability to work with technical team through sales process and implementation
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective customers at all levels of the organization
- Craft and propose solutions that clarify how our product and services bring value to address critical business challenges
- Self-motivated and the ability to be successful with minimal supervision but coachable
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management expertise
- Expertise in advancing opportunities through the sales cycle
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in solution sales and demonstrable knowledge of technology.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience selling web-based B2B/B2G enterprise software application solutions
- B.A./B.S. degree required or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in mobile Field Force Applications is an asset
- Leverage industry knowledge and customer relationships to understand complex customer
- Experience in responding to RFP’s and managing RFP process
- Effective communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce and MS Office
- History of quota achievement
- Ability to travel when required to meetings, conferences, tradeshows, etc.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
To Apply for this Position:
Send an email to <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=bWwnTkRtNnh0Bn5eZ0BiR0hwY1p0UA-3D-3D_777>. Please include your resume and cover letter.
NOTE: To all recruitment agencies: Digital Map Products does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to DMP employees or any other company location. DMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
More About Digital Map Products
We hire and reward passionate people who’ve been instrumental to our success. Our profitable and double-digit compound annual growth over nearly the past two decades is a direct result of our talented team and our loyal customers.
As a place to work in Orange County, we take great pride in the family environment enjoyed by our employees. We have a new, tech-friendly corporate headquarters (over 22,000 square feet) just off the 73 freeway and on the edge of the campus at UC Irvine, you will love working here! With employee appreciation lunches, the constant presence of healthy snacks and a variety of flexible work options, Digital Map Products offers a great environment.
Our Company Values
Innovation: We provide unmistakable, tangible value each time we update or launch new solutions.
Solutions Focused: We provide easy-to-use technology and data solutions to speed customer decision-making.
Customer Success: We engage early and often to understand the needs and priorities of our customers.
Work-Life Balance: We provide a healthy workplace for our employees and support a true sense of time off.