Emerging Land Management Technologies:
Coming Next - The Real GIS Revolution
A technology revolution is underway, making GIS and Mapping more accessible and affordable for Land Acquisition and Right of Way organizations. GIS has always offered robust analytical and decision making benefits, but until recently organizations haven’t been able to fully leverage the technology due to its steep learning curve and high cost. Fortunately, a new breed of mapping technology is making it possible for organizations to deploy GIS to a wide-set of non-technical users. The real GIS revolution is here, and it is transforming the land management process.
New Breed of Mapping Technologies Deliver Many Benefits
This whitepaper draws upon Digital Map Products' years of experience in developing easy to use, web-based mapping solutions. By downloading and reading this
valuable whitepaper, you will learn:
- The many new ways GIS is being used in ROW and land acquisition processes
- How you can get more value from GIS by using it as a knowledge capture tool
- Why map-based systems are ideal for aggregating and analyzing numerous types
of data sets
- The reasons the new breed of GIS and mapping technologies are far easier to use and maintain, and are much more affordable
- How GIS can accelerate and improve your decision making
Get your free copy of this educational whitepaper by filling out the form below.
Download Your Complimentary Whitepaper